Clinical Nurse Facilitator - ICU
Clinical Nurse Facilitator required for a growing ICU in an 8 bedded ICU/HDU of a large acute hospital based in Dublin. This is a permanent position.
The Clinical Nurse Facilitator will provide education, training and support to staff as well as will identify learning needs and develop learning activities in line with these needs.
- To provide education, mentoring and professional development support
- To monitor standards of nursing care provided within ICU and to offer solutions to clinical nursing concerns.
- To ensure all Theatre hospital policies and procedures are implemented and available for staff.
- To provide education and support for the implementation of national clinical guidelines
- To facilitate development programmes on an ongoing basis and sharing knowledge with other members of the ICU nursing team.
- To assist with the orientation and induction of new staff and be available to provide orientation as deemed necessary, helping them to integrate as members of the Unit team.
- To supervise, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team, the delivery of patient care.
The suitable candidate for this role must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered General Nurse with the NMBI
- Have at least 5 years acute hospital experience in ICU/HDU/Critical Care
- Post graduate qualification in ICU nursing is essential
- A teaching qualification or experience in teaching is desirable
- Previous experience as a ICU Clinical Nurse Facilitator desirable
Location allowances for working in specialised areas
Employee Assistance Programme
Supported Education and Professional Development
Opportunities for career progression
- Benefits include:
A full job description for this Clinical Nurse Facilitator role is available on request.
For more information or to apply, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com
Enquiries are treated with strict confidence