Lead Project worker Wanted !! ( Homeless service)
We are recruiting a lead project worker for our Client's night Cafe
- A minimum Level 7 Social Care qualification in a relevant social care field
- A minimum of two years’ full time (or part time equivalent) experience working as a Project Worker in a low threshold environment with at least one of these years being within supervisory management/lead level/managing staff
- Required to demonstrate ability to work under pressure and in an environment where service users have multiple complex needs.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An excellent understanding of issues relating to problem drug use/homelessness including mental health concerns
- Capacity to develop constructive relationships with service users & team.
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a good knowledge of the CRM system for reporting purpose
- Skills & Experience in dealing with service performance evaluation, service development & change management desirable
Working Hours: Between 9.30pm and 9.30am, 39 hours per week Monday to Sunday, four nights on and four nights off.
Salary Scale : €30,360 – 37,800 pa DOE. There is also a lead allowance of €4,000 pa and a night premium of €1,000 pa.
Full time Permanent position.
Please don't delay and apply today