Are you a caring and compassionate person looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours?
Would you like to make a difference?
Our client, an approved National Provider of Paediatric Homecare For Children with Complex Conditions to the HSE, is recruiting Home Care Nurses to provide Advanced Home Care to young children in the comfort of their own homes.
Our client is happy to interview Registered Children's Nurses or Registered General Nurses (with 1 years' paediatrics experience). Applicants must be registered on the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
Experience in any of the following is required:
- Care for diseases and conditions such as Traumatic brain injury (TBI),
- Spinal cord injury (SCI), MND, MS
- Ventilator care
- Tracheostomy care
- Monitoring vital signs
- Administering medications
- Ostomy/gastrostomy care
- Feeding tube care
- Catheter care
(If your location/ preferred time is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to enquire as you may be short listed should your location arise)
- €22-€25 per hour (depending on level of experience)
- Dedicated 24 Hour Support
- One to One Mentoring
- Talent Development Programmes
- Company Wide Recognition Programmes (local and national level)
- Weekly payment
- Work/Life Flexibility
If you wish to apply for this role or wish to speak to Sarah Byrne, Nursing Consultant, email email@example.com or call Sarah Byrne on 01-5136740