Acquisition Specialist (Maternity Cover)
The Opportunity: We are looking for a driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our Ireland Temp Division as an Acquisition Specialist (maternity cover). The purpose of this role is to source candidates and compile the personnel files.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 140 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our business.
Join the Team: We work a locum desk for the Ireland Temp Division.
For the right talent we invest:
- We reward High Performance: 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success.
- Career Building: we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
- Health: A suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social & Private Healthcare looking after your health and wellbeing
- Security: offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
- Giving Back: we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
- Fun: Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish
Goes without saying a competitive salary to match talent and experience is on offer.
What we do:
- We enhance the quality of people's lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients.
About the job:
Sourcing quality candidates
- Upload quality adverts aimed at appealing to the best candidates
- Screening each CV that comes in and classifying each candidate
- Phone screening best candidates and uploading CV to recruitment system
- Managing paperwork, training and referencing process for candidates
- Identifying priority candidates
- Compiling a full Personnel file to agreed standards on each applicant
- Completing and verifying references
- Assisting with preparation of professional validation applications
- Ensuring that each file contains all of the necessary documentation based on the profession of the applicant
- Telephone and email contact with candidates to ensure timely receipt of the above documents
- Ensuring that all documentation received is scanned and logged on the day of receipt
- Compiling progress reports on each assigned administration project to strict deadlines
Supporting Recruitment Consultant
- Organise and coordinate interviews/meetings,
- Provide phone cover to allow for business development/client meetings, manage information databases including shift rosters, priority contact lists and on-call system.
- Attend open days and class presentations (1-2 times per month)
- Admin duties, including but not limited to monitoring and completing compliance, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments, arranging credit checks.
- Updating all information captured, conversations booking etc on the ITRIS database.
- Carry out work instructions in line with TTM healthcare processes and procedures.
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements.
- Other tasks as required.
Reporting to: As an Acquisition Specialist you will be reporting to the Ireland Temp Division Team Leader.
What you will need to succeed:
- demonstrate that you're sales driven, target-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- be passionate about people, outgoing and confident while being commercially motivated.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills
- be Tech-savvy-Have a good grounding in Business applications including CRM. Be proficient in utilising word processing, Spreadsheets and Email and social media
- be self-motivated and possess the ability to multi task well while working to tight deadlines in a fast paced, result-driven environment
- be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
- ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
Closing Date: 15th April 2019