Clinical Pharmacist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a North Dublin Hospital.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicine, dispensing drugs and advising patients, in addition to working collaboratively with other health care professionals to devise the most appropriate drug treatment for patients.
This is a full time, permanent post, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal/communication skills
- Previous experience at a similar level is desirable
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Staff members discount on services
- Staff car parking facilities
- Restaurant facilities
- Staff awards
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com, or call 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further.