Recruitment Consultant - Medical Team (Maternity Contract)
The Opportunity: We are looking for a driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our Medical Team as a 360 Recruitment Consultant. TTM Medical Consultants are consistently the highest revenue generators in the company-through excellent client and candidate care.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 140 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our business.
Join the Team: We work a mixed desk of locum, contract and permanent roles for Doctors of all grades and specialities and who place a high value on our expertise and knowledge.
For the right talent we invest:
- We reward High Performance: 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success.
- Career Building: we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
- Health: A suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social & Private Healthcare looking after your health and wellbeing
- Security: offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
- Giving Back: we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
- Fun: Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish
Goes without saying a competitive salary to match talent and experience is on offer.
Recruitment Consultant Medical
What we do:
- We enhance the quality of people's lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients.
- Our clients are a variety of public and private hospitals and organisations in Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and Middle East. At the heart of what they do are the skills, talent and ambition of the people they employ. And that's where we come in.
- We find the people to support their organisations medical staffing needs, whether it's a short term locum House Officer required in Dublin, or a permanent Consultant for a Middle East Hospital.
About the job
- As a Medical Recruitment Consultant you'll run your desk like it's your own business, sourcing highly qualified Doctors and matching them to available permanent, contract or locum positions, booking and coordinating candidates, winning new business and meeting existing clients while matching the right candidate to the right job on a consistent basis to build recurring locum revenue and margin.
- You will be working to build lasting relationships with both clients and candidates while always looking to the next commercial opportunity. It's hard work as you'll have to hit both sales and activity targets but extremely rewarding and satisfying, both on a personal and financial perspective.
- Our strong market presence in Ireland means we're the first choice for many candidates and clients when they have locum requirements. The challenge is to always meet and exceed their expectations. Our growing presence in Northern Ireland and the UK presents lots of opportunities for growth both as a team and as individuals.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. TTM Medical team members are among the highest billers in the company. High performing individuals with an aptitude for sales and business development can expect to be progress quickly. You will need to be prepared to work hard as we expect service to be delivered to the highest standards, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression knows no limits.
Reporting to: As a Recruitment Consultant on the Medical Team you will be reporting to the Medical Team Leader.
What you will need to succeed
To succeed you'll need to:
- demonstrate that you're sales driven, results-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- be passionate about people, outgoing and confident while being commercially motivated.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills
- be Tech-savvy-Have a good grounding in Business applications including CRM. Be proficient in utilising word processing, Spreadsheets and Email and social media
- be self-motivated and possess the ability to multi task well while working to tight deadlines in a fast paced, result-driven environment
- be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
- ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
Closing Date: 27th March 2019