TTM Healthcare invite all applications from Registered Intellectual Disability Nurses for the position of Staff Nurse to work with adults and children with Intellectual Disabilities in a leading voluntary organisation located in Kildare.
Our client is recruiting for staff nurse vacancies for their Residential Services and offer excellent pay rates and progression opportunities.
The success full Staff Nurse is required to work 39 hours per week and will be offered a permanent full-time contract.
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RNID)
- Have previous experience working in an Intellectual Disability Service
- Hold a full drivers licence
- Flexible with working hours
- All staff are required to join the relevant Public Sector pension scheme
- HSE Salary scale including annual increments
- 25 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Oder's Sick Pay Scheme
- Internal progression opportunities
- Internal & external training and development programmes
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date Curriculum Vitae to this advert.
Should this job opportunity not suit you, feel free to call me on 01-5136740 or email your most up to date Curriculum Vitae directly to Sarah Byrne, Nursing Consultant on email@example.com