Children's Respite Nurse - Relief and Full-Time Contracts
TTM Healthcare are recruiting Registered Intellectual Disability Nurses for a Children's Respite Nurse position to support children with Intellectual Disabilities in a leading voluntary organisation in Dublin South East and Wicklow area.
About our client
Our client has over 750 adults and children with all levels of Intellectual Disabilities from birth to old age.
Our client has a successful track record of over 130 years in developing, strengthening and sustaining improved services for children and adults.
1 x Permanent Relief Contract
1 x Permament Full-Time Contract
The successful Children's Respite Nurse will be offered a permanent contract on the HSE Salary Scale is required to attend an induction and training prior to starting with our client.
Children's Respite Nurse Criteria:
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
- Have previous experience working in Residential Care or Day Services setting preferably supporting children with intellectual disabilities;
- Be on the current register of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and preferably RNID trained;
- Have a strong interest and /or experience in working with children with an intellectual disability and their families.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and initiative skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities and relevant legislation pertinent to support of children.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and social model practice in support of children;
- A full driving license
- All staff are required to join the relevent Public Sector pension scheme
- HSE Salary scale including annual increments
- 25 days annual leave - depending on length of service
- Oder's Sick Pay Scheme
- Internal progression opportunities
- Internal & external training and development programmes
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call Sarah Byrne on 01-5136740 or email your Curriculum Vitae to this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities, please call 01-5136740 Thank you, Sarah Byrne