TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies for a Catering Attendant staff on a temporary basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role: Driver & Catering Attendant
Catering Attendant responsible for the general cleaning and catering duties on the premises in line with service needs. Ensure all duties are completed correctly and to the required standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
- General cleaning duties.
- Pot/equipment washing.
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
- Food serving duties.
- Possible aid to food prep.
- Report defects or inefficiencies to supervisor.
Must have or be willing to complete:
- Garda Vetting
- Manual Handling
- Child Protection
- Fire Safety
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on his/her own
- Previous professional cleaning experience is desirable
- Previous catering experience is desirable
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Continued personal & professional development
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
- Access to our training department
- Flexible working hours
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW email@example.com - The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.