TTM have immediate vacancies on a Locum basis for experienced Social Care Workers working with homeless services in Newbridge and Naas, Co.Kildare.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the homeless/addiction sector. We are supporting some of Ireland's Leading Homeless Services in Kildare who provide shelter, care and support to individuals who, for various reasons, find themselves out of home. We are looking for exceptional candidates who have experience in either Residential care, Addiction or Family support services, and are Social Care qualified.
Job Type / Category:
This role is for agency Social Care Workers to work on a locum basis in Homeless Services in Kildare. Candidates must be flexible and willing to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers. The services are located in Newbridge and Naas and candidates must be willing to go between locations. There are also shifts available in Dublin. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal applicant will have:
- 6 months experience in Homeless, Addiction or Residential Care services.
- Social Care degree.
- Previous experience working in low threshold services or working with challenging behaviour would be an advantage.
- Full availability nights to meet the service needs.
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Access to our training department.
- Flexible working hours.
If this job is of interest to you then don't delay - scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now to get started on the application process.