TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a locum panel of qualified Support Workers for a leading provider of Intellectual Disability Care services in Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
We are looking for qualified, experienced Support Workers who display a passion for working in social care environments and want to make a real difference to those that they support. Your role would involve assisting service users with activities of daily life and promoting independence.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in social care and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with clients that present with a range of intellectual disabilities.
Job Type / Category:
Full time and part time hours are available working within the same unit and client group on a consistent basis as a Support Worker. Shift patterns include days, nights and sleepovers, and candidates must be flexible throughout the week. Candidates must be available for at least 27 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum or FETAC 5 in Healthcare.
- Have previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting people with intellectual disabilities.
- Have the ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and be able to demonstrate this clearly at interview.
- Have completed or be willing to complete necessary training where required; including MAPA, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Child Protection (Children’s First), Fire Safety & Patient Manual Handling.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
These challenging yet rewarding roles have the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work for the Industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
To be considered for an interview then scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now!