TTM Healthcare are currently looking for qualified, experienced Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants to work on a locum basis with a leading provider of therapeutic residential care to young people with various intellectual disabilities in Navan, Co. Meath.
- Provide the highest standard of care to children / young people in a residential care setting.
- Work as part of a multi-faceted team to deliver comprehensive therapeutic care which meets each young person’s complex needs.
- Maintain all relevant records in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as assigned in line with the needs of the service.
Job Type / Category:
Full time and part time hours are available working within the same unit and client group on a consistent basis as a Support Worker at Healthcare Assistant grade. Shift patterns include days, nights and sleepovers, and candidates must be flexible throughout the week. We are currently looking for candidates who can do a minimum of 27 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a FETAC level 5 full award in healthcare or social care.
- At least 6 months experience working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- The ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and needs.
- A caring, committed, honest individual with great communication skills.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts.
- Be available for a minimum of 27 hours per week.
These challenging yet rewarding roles have the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work for the Industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
If this role is of interest to you then why wait? Scroll up and hit the green APPLY button now!