TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a Pharmacy Technician to work in the Cork area.
This is a full time permanent role. No late nights, 2 Saturdays per month, 1 in every 4th Sunday.
All applicants must hold Level 3 NVQ in Pharmacy Services.
What we're looking for
There are three key pillars to the Pharmacy Technician role with Hickey's Pharmacy
1 - Ensure customers receive exceptional customer service
- Build a strong working relationship with the Supervising Pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
- Assist the Pharmacist to accurately and efficiently prepare prescriptions and verify customer information requirements.
- Operate within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practices for relevant services.
- Provide customers with advice on medication and services with deep understanding and true professionalism in keeping with our Core Values.
2 - Be a team player
- Ensure the highest possible standard of technical support to the pharmacy team by continually developing your skills.
- Ensure work practices and the working environment meet Standard Operating Procedures.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong work ethic.
- Understand that it takes a team to deliver the standards of service expected in a high performing store.
3 - Manage Pharmacy inventory & the claims
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock levels, anticipating needs, placing orders, verifying receipt of orders, removing outdated stocks and ensuring team members are aware of shortages.
- Ensure all claims under each drug reimbursement scheme are verified and validated on a monthly basis
- Ensure all claims are reconciled and any rejected claims are resubmitted within the agreed timelines.
- Communicate with the PCRS in relation to resubmitted claims and rejected items.
To find out more information, please contact Louise on 0656869300 ext 117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.