Residential and Respite Services - Dublin South West - Kildare
Our client has a successful track record of over 130 years in developing strengthening and sustaining improved services for children & and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities, people with mental health problems and older people living with dementia, both nationally and internationally.
Due to expansion within the service, our client is recruiting for staff nurse positions in South West Dublin and Kildare Area for.
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse OR
Registered General Nurse
Newly Graduated Nurses awaiting NMBI Pin Also Accepted
- Full Drivers Licence as driving the service bus will be required.
Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
Have Previous Experience working in Residential Care preferably with Adults with Learning Disabilities
1+ Years' experience within an ID Service
- Ensure own continuous professional development includes the most up-to-date knowledge and best practice in the area of Intellectual Disability
- Be committed to promoting and maximising independence and community participation
- Experience as a registered nurse working with people with an intellectual disability, complex support needs and positive behaviour support
- Knowledge and understanding of HIQA Outcomes/Standards & any other relevant legislative requirements under the Health Act 2007 and other legislation.
- Have an understanding of the values and ethos of the organisation and a vision and commitment to the implementation of these.
- Flexible and responsive in all aspects of work
HSE Terms Apply
i.e. Incremented HSE Salary, Pension and more!
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call me on 065-6869300 ext 225 or email me for an application form though this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities within the market. 065-6869300 extension 225