Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2)
CNM2 required for a growing unit in this leading hospital, based in North Dublin. This is a full time permanent position and could be suitable for a CNM1 hoping for career progression
- To provide efficient and effective management in the ward in such a way as to provide a safe environment for patients and staff
- To establish good communication between patients, their relatives and all visitors to the operating department.
- To supervise, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team, the delivery of patient care.
- Liaise closely with the Bed Utilisation/Scheduling Manager and Patient Flow Co-ordinator re the allocation of Inpatient beds, during core hours (Monday to Friday) and the ADON outside of core hours.
- Ensure that all nurses are familiar with and knowledgeable regarding the correct procedure to follow.
- Ensure all Hospital policies and procedures are implemented and available for staff.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Regulations, ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Deputise for the CNM III/ADON in her/his absence
The suitable candidate for this role must meet the following criterion:
- Be a registered General Nurse with the NMBI
- Have at least 5 years acute hospital experience
- Management experience required at CNM1 or CNM2 grade
- Management course desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Location allowances for working in specialised area
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social
- Supported Education and Professional Development
- Opportunities for career progression
A full job description is available.
For more information or to apply, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com
Enquiries are treated with strict confidence