Senior MRI Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Europe, based in Dublin.
As MRI Radiographer, you will be undertaking radiographic examinations as required, maintaining a high standard of radiography and taking part in the on call rota. Some rotation to other areas in the department may be required.
This is a permanent, full time role, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography
- CORU Registration
- Post graduate qualification in MRI is desirable
- Minimum 2 years MRI experience
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Management or supervisory experience is a plus
- Educational sponsorship and study leave (after 12 months service)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Maternity leave fully paid (after 24 months service)
- Subsidised parking
- Local crèches in just a few minutes' walk
- Tax saver bus and rail scheme
- Staff discounts; staff restaurant, treatment rates, pharmacy, local business
Apply now by sending an update to copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com, or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.