Are you a Basic Cardiac Physiologist with at least 2-3yrs post Grad experience or at Senior Level looking to work in an Acute Setting in the Tipperary Area?
Then TTM Healthcare want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Cardiac Physiologist required for an initial 12mt HSE Contract to start asap with an acute hospital in Co. Tipperary,
This is Full time position
The successful applicant will be required to work in conjunction with the Cardiology Team in providing a range of diagnostic and monitoring services to cardiac patients.
This busy Cardiac Department carries out a wide range of Cardiological Investigations which include the following:
- Stress ECGs
- 24 Hr. BP Monitoring Analysis
- 24 Hr. Holter Monitoring Analysis
- Perform and report on Echocardiography
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and heart failure clinics
- The Cardiac Physiologist together with the Cardiac Nurse will be involved in the delivery of this service
- Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005) or other qualification deemed equivalent by the IICMS
- Ideally have some post graduate experience working in a non-invasive setting
- The ability to perform and interpret ECHO is desirable
With this role you will be entitled to the whole range of HSE benefits!
In order to hear more, please apply today or call Roisin on 01-5134908 to discuss in more detail