Medical Laboratory Aides required by TTM Healthcare in Hematology Department of Hospital in Limerick.
This is a full time role, with an expected contract length of 3-6 months.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Have a qualification in science/hematology
- Ideally some post graduate experience in a laboratory setting, industry or clinical will be considered
- Undergraduate experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available asap
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload an updated CV. For more information, call Silvia on 065 6869300.