TTM Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Catering Officer on a long term locum basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW to email@example.com
The Role: Catering Officer
The Catering Officer is responsible for the organisation, control and delivery of a high quality catering service within the service and for the supervision of all catering staff. Responsible for the Food and Beverage Operations across the site and report directly in to the Catering Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Accountability and responsibility for the highest quality in the delivery of catering services.
• Understanding of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety, current legislation i.e. HACCP
• Design and equipping the Main Kitchen and Ward Kitchens, planning repairs and other maintenance work and the replacement of equipment.
• Be responsible for the organisation of catering facilities including continuous menu planning to incorporate variety and choice of suitable foods to meet nutritional needs and personal requests, specialised diets & functions.
• Manage scheduling and labour resources according in line with service needs.
• Maintain good communications and relationships.
• Ensure that service delivery is in line with company standards
• Staff management duties as required, e.g. Absenteeism, sick leave, etc.
• Deliver on financial targets set out for the unit
• Willing to complete a Garda Vetting and other training's as needed.
Requirements/Qualifications and Experience:
1. A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Hotel and Catering Management or Institutional Management granted by a recognised College after a course of not less than two years.
2. A Diploma in Dietetics granted by a recognised College.
a) Have at least three years’ satisfactory experience catering for a minimum of 200 persons per day.
3. Have a total of at least five year's satisfactory experience in/assisting in the direction and control of catering for a minimum of 200 persons per day.
a) The requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
•Market leading rates of pay
•Continued personal & professional development
•The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
•Access to our training department
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.