Temporary Catering Attendant and Driver South Tipperary
TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies for a Catering Attendant and Driver staff on a temporary basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role: Driver & Catering Attendant
Dual purpose driving and catering attendant responsible for the general cleaning and catering duties on the premises in line with service needs. Ensure all duties are completed correctly and to the required standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
• General cleaning duties.
• Mop and buff floors as needed.
• Cleaning of toilet areas
• Polishing duties
• Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
• Food serving duties.
• Pot/equipment washing.
• Possible aid to food prep.
• Report defects or inefficiencies to supervisor.
• Driving of services vehicles(van) as needed
Must have or be willing to complete:
• Garda Vetting
• Manual Handling
• Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
• Child Protection
• Fire Safety
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on his/her own
• Hold a full clean driving license
• Previous professional cleaning experience is desirable
• Previous catering experience is desirable
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
•Market leading rates of pay
•Continued personal & professional development
•The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
•Access to our training department
•Flexible working hours
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW to email@example.com – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.