TTM Office support as part of the TTM Healthcare Group are recruiting for an Recruitment Consultant (Office Support), having formed an established presence supplying clerical and admin employees to public and private bodies across the country.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 140 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our business.
Join the Team: You'll be joining a dynamic team and reporting to the Contracts Team Manager.
Reward and Recognition: Talent is key, rewarding and recognising key talent within our business ensures positioning 'our people' as the linchpin to our company's success. 75% of our senior management team are promoted from within.
For the right talent we invest:
- Training and Development - we invest in your development
- Private Healthcare - we invest in your health and wellbeing
- Pension Contribution Scheme - we invest in your future
- Volunteer Days - we invest in your interests
- Casual Fridays - we invest in your downtime
- Career Advancement - we invest in your career path
Goes without saying a competitive salary to match talent and experience is on offer.
Recruitment Consultant (Office Support)
What we do:
- We enhance the quality of people's lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients.
- Our clients are some of the biggest and most well established providers of services across Irelands clerical and admin sectors. At the heart of what they do are the skills, talent and ambition of the people they employ. And that's where we come in.
- We find the people to support their organisations clerical and admin needs. We take the time to get to know them, understand their aspirations and what truly motivates them. That puts us in the best position to align personal ambitions with company goals, to match talent and culture.
About the job
- As an Recruitment Consultant (Office Support) you'll run your desk like it's your own business, booking and co-ordinating candidates, winning new business and meeting existing clients while matching the right candidate to the right job on a consistent basis to build recurring locum revenue and margin.
- You will be working to build lasting relationships with both clients and candidates while always looking to the next commercial opportunity. It's hard work as you'll have to hit both sales and activity targets but extremely rewarding and satisfying, both on a personal and financial perspective.
- Our strong market presence means we're the first choice for many candidates and clients when they have locum requirements. The challenge is to always meet and exceed their expectations.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. High performing individuals with an aptitude for sales and business development can expect to be progress quickly. You will need to be prepared to work hard as we expect service to be delivered to the highest standards, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression knows no limits.
What you will need to succeed
To succeed you'll need to:
- demonstrate that you're sales driven, results-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- be passionate about people, outgoing and confident while being commercially motivated.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- be self-motivated and possess the ability to multi task well while working to tight deadlines in a fast paced, result-driven environment
- be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
- ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
What we can offer
- An exciting career. With structured career paths, great learning and development and personalised support from experienced people, we will help you achieve your potential and progress your career.
- A great work environment. We offer a friendly and inclusive team based working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role. We celebrate success and have fun along the way.
Closing Date: 13.02.2019