Patient Support Liaison Nurse
My client, a leading provider of homecare nursing services nationwide, is looking to recruit a Patient Support Liaison Nurse to coordinate the discharge planning process for patients identified for service referral. This is a 30 hour per week contract working over 4 days.
The role holder will develop and maintain relationships with assigned clients as well as providing initial and ongoing assessments of patients admitted for symptom management. You will work as part of the marketing and admissions teams and will work closely with hospital discharge planners, physicians and management.
- Registered general nurse with full NMBI registration
- 4 years plus general acute nursing experience
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is strong desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Paid expenses
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone and laptop
This role is ideal for those who want to work a 4 day week
To discuss this role in greater detail, please call Louise on 01 5136740 or alternatively email your cv through the link provided.