TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for one of our clients in East Cork.
This role commences mid-March.
This Pharmacy is a local community pharmacy who strives to give their customers excellent service. Their customers are valued and they are happy to assist them to solve any issues with medicines and give expert advice on a number of medical conditions.
This is a permanent role working every second Saturday, no late nights, no Sundays.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a great support team.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
- Ensure all purchasing is kept to a level where minimum stock holding is maintained and maximum discounts and bonuses are achieved
- Motivate and empower the team in a busy environment
- Lead by positive example and develop a spirit of team cooperation and motivation within the store
- Ensure all staff comply with all company policies, practices and procedures at all times
- Ensure all SOPs are read, understood and signed off by all store staff as appropriate
- Take final responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of all associated administration, documentation and paperwork (both internal and external)
- The successful candidate must be a good communicator and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- PSI fees paid
- Staff Discount
- Free parking
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise on 0656869300 ext 117 and take the next great step in your career.