TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in HSE Intellectual Disability Services on a locum basis in South Co.Dublin.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Healthcare Assistants to work alongside people with intellectual disabilities. This role would involve assisting service users in all the activities of daily living.
You would need to facilitate service users to maintain and promote their independence.
This job is for qualified, experienced Healthcare Assistant to work in HSE Intellectual Disability Services on a locum basis at HCA grade as agency staff. Candidates would need to be flexible to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers throughout the week, but mainly day shifts.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a FETAC 5 in Healthcare.
- Previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Candidates must be available for 27 hours per week.
When you join the TTM team as a Healthcare Assistant you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - hit the APPLY button now to begin the application process.