Do you have experience working with Intellectual Disabilities?
Are you living in the Tipperary / Limerick / North Cork Area?
TTM Healthcare are recruiting for Staff Nurse positions to work with adults and children with Intellectual Disabilities in the North Cork / South Limerick area.
Our client is offering full-time permanent positions in both residential and day services in a number of locations. Please see driving distance calculated below:
30 minutes from Mallow
35 Minutes from Limerick City
42 Minutes from Tipperary Town
42 minutes from Limerick City
43 minutes from Ennis Co. Clare
45 Minutes from Tipperary Town.
Our client has a successful track record in developing, strengthening and sustaining improved services for children and adults. Our clients provides a training centre and holds top facilities for their service users which have taken them to the Olympics on a National / International and World level! These facilities include:
- Golf Programme
- Running Track
- Astro-turf Soccer facilities
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Sports Hall
- Fitness Suite and more!
The successful Staff Nurse will be offered a permanent contract on the HSE Salary Scale is required to attend an induction and training prior to starting with our client.
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse OR
- Registered General Nurse
- Newly Graduated Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
- Have previous experience working in Residential Care or Day Services setting preferably with Adults/ Children with Learning Disabilities
- National Federation of Voluntary Bodies Pension – Defined Contribution & Life Insurance
- Option available to join Income Continuance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Annual Leave
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales 1/11/2013 apply
- Free access to hydrotherapy pool, running track and gym after hours
- Yoga Sessions, held on campus, after work
- All legislative leave including, Parental (Force Majeure), Carers Leave, Jury Duty, Maternity Leave, Adoptive Leave & Paternity Leave
- Time in Lieu
- Training – mandatory & external
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call Sarah Byrne on 01-5136740 or email your Curriculum Vitae to this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities, please call 01-5136740 Thank you, Sarah Byrne