An exciting position has arisen with a wonderful organisation, this role is that of a Learning & Development Officer.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, the Learning and Development Officer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing innovative, high quality, person-centred educational and rehabilitative training programmes in line with best practice and organisational policy, while maintaining appropriate procedures in respect of standards and accreditation.
This role will require national travel.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of teaching adult learners and engaging and managing groups
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement, showing logical decision and taking and a hands-on approach
- Excellent time management skills with a focus on customer service
- Full clean drivers licence
- A confident self-starter with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in the development of online training content using training authoring software
- Experience working with an eLearning platform
- Experience of working in the area of Acquired Brain Injury or Neurology
- Previous experience of working in an area of disability/illness
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- A training/education specific qualification
- Experience of working in a quality focused training delivery and evaluation environment
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Hours of Work - 35 hours per week
- Contract Type and Duration - full time permanent
For more information call Darren on 065-6869300 (Extension 203)