Monday to Friday Day Role - Intellectual disabilities
€15 per hour
As a direct result of one of our largest client's recent expansion of services we are now recruiting a number of permanent social care staff for their New Directions services. Fantastic career opportunities for the successful candidates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
You would be responsible for providing 1-1 or 2-1 care support to young adults with intellectual disabilities in a community setting. These clients would be recent school graduates and your role would be to assist with community integration and developing their fine motor skills. Shifts would predominantly be Monday - Friday with some Saturdays and shift times would range between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- MUST have a minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules)
- Will have a minimum of 6 months' experience working with children or young adults with a disability.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Phone 065 6869300 (Extension 510) for a confidential discussion.