Ireland's leading independent healthcare recruitment company, TTM Healthcare, is recruiting a Business Manager based in our new Headquarters in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 140 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our business.
Join the Team: You'll be joining a dynamic team and you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. .
Reward and Recognition: Talent is key, rewarding and recognising key talent within our business ensures positioning 'our people' as the linchpin to our company's success. 75% of our senior management team are promoted from within.
For the right talent we invest:
- Training and Development - we invest in your development
- Private Healthcare - we invest in your health and wellbeing
- Pension Contribution Scheme - we invest in your future
- Volunteer Days - we invest in your interests
- Casual Fridays - we invest in your downtime
- Career Advancement - we invest in your career path
Goes without saying a competitive salary to match talent and experience is on offer.
Overall responsibility for Country perm by agreeing, implementing and monitoring individual and team objectives alongside the sales director. Whilst also ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Divisional management of multiple teams (5) with 15 heads
- P & L responsibility
- Business development - winning new business for the teams
- Present to the board and external investors
- Relationship management and service reviews with key clients
- Management of our international partners
- Performance management
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Future planning
- Implementing robust candidate acquisition strategy
- Strategizing for the future vision
- Incentivise, coach and develop teams
- Talent acquisition (internal)
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly SMT meetings
- Ownership and delivery of annual divisional budget
- Management of Sales, Business Development and Compliance sectors of the division
- Outline, implement and develop the strategic direction of the division
- Ensure KPI's and activity are aligned with business strategy and targets
- Ongoing forecasting, reporting and reviews of P&L performance with the leadership team
- Lead a strong behavioural culture across the team and business
- Work closely with colleagues including ongoing communication with the MD and Heads of Divisions
- Responsibility for new hires and succession planning within the team
- Updating all information captured, conversations booking etc on the ITRIS database.
- Carry out work instructions in line with TTM healthcare processes and procedures.
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements.
Closing Date: 28.02.19