Clinical Nurse Facilitator - Theatre
Clinical Nurse Facilitator required for a growing Theatre unit in this leading hospital, based in Dublin. This state of the art hospital has 7 operating theatres and offers the most up to date medical technology. It is a full time permanent position.
The Clinical Nurse Facilitator will provide education, training and support to staff as well as will identify learning needs and develop learning activities in line with these needs.
- To provide education, mentoring and professional development support
- To monitor standards of nursing care provided within Theatre and to offer solutions to clinical nursing concerns.
- To ensure all Theatre hospital policies and procedures are implemented and available for staff.
- To provide education and support for the implementation of national clinical guidelines
- To facilitate development programmes on an ongoing basis and sharing knowledge with other members of the Theatre nursing team.
- To assist with the orientation and induction of new staff and be available to provide orientation as deemed necessary, helping them to integrate as members of the Unit team.
- To supervise, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team, the delivery of patient care.
The suitable candidate for this role must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered General Nurse with the NMBI
- Have at least 5 years acute hospital experience in Theatre environment
- Post graduate qualification in Peri operative nursing is essential
- A teaching qualification or experience in teaching is desirable
- Previous experience as a Theatre Clinical Nurse Facilitator desirable
- Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Location allowances for working in specialised areas
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supported Education and Professional Development
- Opportunities for career progression
A full job description for this Clinical Nurse Facilitator role is available on request.
For more information or to apply, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com
Enquiries are treated with strict confidence