TTM Healthcare are recruiting for Staff Nurse positions to work with adults and children with Intellectual Disabilities in a leading voluntary organisation in North Kildare and South West Dublin.
Our client has a successful track record of over 130 years in developing strengthening and sustaining improved services for children & and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities, people with mental health problems and older people living with dementia, both nationally and internationally.
Due to expansion within the service, our client is recruiting for staff nurse positions in the North Kildare Area.
Staff Nurse Working Hours
- 39 hours per week (the Staff Nurse is required to work days and nights)
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse OR
- Registered General Nurse
- Newly Graduated Nurses awaiting NMBI Pin Also Accepted
- Full Drivers Licence as driving the service bus will be required.
- Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID)
- Have Previous Experience working in Residential Care preferably with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- 1+ Years' experience within an ID Service
- HSE Terms Apply
- Incremented HSE Salary
- Pension and more!
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role and would like to apply, please call me on 065-6869300 ext 225 or email me for an application form though this advert.
If this role is not quite suited to you, feel free to call me to discuss other opportunities within the market. 065-6869300 extension 225 Thank you,Sarah Byrne