CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of Ireland's leading independent provider of diagnostic imaging services, for a position based in South Dublin.
As CT Clinical Specialist, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the CT list, patient schedule, equipment maintenance, the report of equipment failures, and quality assessment (QA). You will be performing clinical assessments and diagnostic CT examinations, as well as providing cover in other Radiology areas such as MRI, X-ray and DXA, if required.
You will be responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge of clinical and technical developments and promoting awareness of new developments and to ensure best practice is implemented and maintained.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with excellent competitive salary offered.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent recognised qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant post graduate experience in CT
- Post graduate qualification in CT is highly desirable
- CORU Registration
- Excellent communication and empathy skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent planning, priority and time management skills
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.