Temporary Porter needed in City West Dublin
TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies for a Porter on a temporary basis in a public healthcare setting. APPLY NOW to email@example.com
The Role: Porter
Responsible for the moving of patients and equipment between the various areas of the service. Driving duties as required. Ensure all duties are completed correctly and to the required standard. Must hold a D1 driving license.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Moving of Patients and Equipment
- General cleaning duties as needed
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
- Report defects or inefficiencies to supervisor.
- Must have or be willing to complete:
- Garda Vetting
- Patient Manual Handling
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Child Protection
- D1 driving license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on his/her own
- Previous portering experience is desirable
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Continued personal & professional development
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
- Access to our training department
- Flexible working hours
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.