Temporary Household attendant needed
TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies for a Housekeeping staff on a temporary basis in a residential healthcare setting in Sligo. APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role: Household
Housekeeper responsible for general cleaning of the premises in line with service needs. Ensure all duties are completed correctly and to the required standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
- General cleaning duties.
- Mop and buff floors as needed.
- Cleaning of toilet areas
- Polishing duties
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points.
- Pot/equipment washing.
- Report defects or inefficiencies to supervisor.
- Must have or be willing to complete:
- Garda Vetting
- Manual Handling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on his/her own
- Previous professional cleaning experience is desirable
- Previous catering experience is desirable
When you join the TTM Healthcare Support Services team, you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Continued personal & professional development
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
- Access to our training department
- Flexible working hours
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW to email@example.com – The next step up in your career starts here.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.