TTM Healthcare are working with a Nationwide Nursing Home and Independent Living Group who are expanding their services and opening up a new 55 bedded Nursing Home located in Co. Mayo. Our client has eight Nursing Homes across Ireland and is recruiting a Person In Charge to join the team for this exciting new service in Mayo.
The Person in Charge is responsible to direct and coordinate the management of the nursing home, establish and maintain a standard of residential care and activities in accordance with the best national and international practices and within available resources. Coordinate the management of all staff in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by our client. Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality. A high standard of suitability is necessary to effectively discharge the duties of the role in line with legislation, best standards & practices, Values, Code of Conduct and Policies & Procedures.
€44,000 - €55,000 (pending experience)
Our client will offer you a wide range of health and lifestyle benefits should you be successful for this exciting position including Recognition Awards, Community Contributions, Training and Development Benefits, Discounted Supplier Arrangements!
- Annual Pay and Benefits Reviews
- Gift Vouchers
- Free Meals
- Employee Competitions
- Free on-site parking
- Laya Healthcare Pack
- Value Awards - 1 employee per month selected to recieve €100 per month!
- Discounts on selected hotels
- Long Service Recognition Vouchers
- Three Mobile discounts
- Activities and Social Events to recognise milestones and special events!
- Pharmacy discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free Uniform
- Car Dealer discounts
- Tax relief for supplying and laundering uniforms
- Bike to Work Scheme and more!
The Person In Charge is required to obtain the below education, skills and competencies such as:
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- HR Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Third Level Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with An Bord Altranais and hold an active PIN.
- Current and valid Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling, Medication Management, CPR, Dementia, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is essential. In the absence of such a qualification, the appointee will be required to undertake such training.
- Post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care is desirable.
If you think you are the suitable candidate or would like more information, please submit your most up to date Curriculum Vitae to this advert or speak to Sarah Byrne on 065-6869300 extension 225 - Nursing Department