Nurse Advisor (evenings/nights/weekends)
Nurse advisor required for out of hours service in an office based role. This role involves providing symptom assessment and triage over the phone as well as providing general health information.
This is a full time role and the working hours are between 6pm and 8am Monday to Friday as well as weekends. . The salary is based on the HSE pay scales.
- Symptom assessment/Triage
- General Health information
- Complying with clinical software guidelines
- Reading, understanding and complying with standard operating procedures.
- Attending training as required.
- Continuing professional development and maintaining professional portfolios
- General Nurse with NMBI registration
- 3 to 5 years post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills
- Triage/Emergency experience desirable
- HSE pay scales including premiums
- Health Insurance
- Private pension
- Monthly massages, free fruit, fun fridays
For further information or to apply, please call Leona on 015136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com