Clinical Specialist Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a voluntary specialist hospital, based in South Dublin.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be delivering a quality, patient focused radiographic service and be responsible for the day-to-day service in general x-ray rooms as well as the DXA radiography service, PACS/RIS support and radiation safety in the hospital. You will also be taking part in on-call services as required.
This is a permanent, full-time position, with the opportunity to work in an outstanding professional environment which offers career advancement, continuing education and research opportunities.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU Registration
- Minimum 6 years relevant post graduate experience in General Radiography, DXA scanning & PACS/RIS administration
- Experience or qualification in Radiation Safety
- Experience in the supervision or managing of staff is desirable
- Qualification in DXA Scanning is desirable
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further