TTM Healthcare are recruiting a Support Pharmacist for the Navan Area.
This is a 3 day per week, full time role.
This Chemist group occupies a unique niche in the Pharmacy - Retailing market in Ireland. Their 'One Stop Health & Beauty Shop' concept of prestigious Department Stores embrace a huge range of products and services, including Digital Photo Centres, Prestige Cosmetics and Perfumery, Beauty Salons, and expanded Healthcare Services, all this in addition to the core traditional services provided by experienced friendly pharmacists and staff.
Today they currently operate over 30 stores nationally and employ over 500 staff and are ranked amongst the top 500 companies in Ireland and are one of a small group of pharmacies which holds the title of 'Deloitte Best Managed Companies'.
- Support Managing Supervising Pharmacist within the store for Dispensary Stock Management specifically relating to, ordering, receiving of stock, stock rotation, merchandising, stock management, date checking, disposal or medication and company stocktakes
- Ensure controlled drugs regulations strictly adhered to
- Ensure compliance with all OTC regulations
- Monitor Pharmacy Technician and OTC staff to ensure they are carrying out their responsibilities correctly and timely
- Support Managing Supervising Pharmacist for Dispensary Presentation Standards
- Ensure dispensary rotas are in place and adhered to
- Follow daily housekeeping guidelines
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- PSI fees paid
- 21 days holidays adding 1 extra day per year
For more information, call Louise today om 00353656869300 ext 117 or send through your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.