TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in the Kilkenny area.
This is a Full time role, no late evenings and no weekend work. The pharmacy has a busy care home services clientele. The role is strictly back of house as the pharmacy already has a shop Manager.
Immediate start! Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
- Take final responsibility for the attainment of maximum Store Audits scores; PSI Compliance, HSE Compliance, Mystery Shopping etc.
- Achieve agreed revenue and growth targets via fully utilising innovative promotional and marketing activities
- Establish profitable community integration initiatives.
- PSI fees paid
- 33% staff discount
- no late evenings and no weekend work
- 20 days annual leave per annum not including 9 Bank Holidays every year and 1 extra day every 2 years
For more information, call Louise today on 00353656869300 ext 117 or send through your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.