TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a panel of General Trained Nurses for work in an Acute Setting for Care of the Elderly in Co. Clare.
This great opportunity involves working days and nights based on your own preference where you can choose the shifts you work. For day shifts a mix of hours are available example you can work up 17.30 if this is more suitable for you. All General Nurses are welcome to apply for this role. If you are an Intellectual Disability Nurse with experience in working with Care of the Elderly this is also an option for you.
We are open to hear our own preference based on hours you can cover.
Rate of pay is based on the HSE Pay Scale Rates,based on your own experience and year of qualification.
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Have up to date Training Certs - available through TTM if required
- Have Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Work well in a team
- Flexible hours available
- Shifts given in advance
- Training offered within TTM
- Preference of days or nights can be taken into consideration
Send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org