Senior Sonographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Ireland, based in South Dublin.
As part of a large Radiography team, in a fast moving and rapidly growing department, you will be working between General, Gynae, Small Parts and Vascular Ultrasound, with further training provided, if necessary.
This is a full time, permanent position, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound or equivalent
- Minimum 2/3 years post-DMU experience
- CORU registration
- Excellent patient service/communication skills
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Educational Sponsorship and study leave (after 12 months)
- Work with the most modern technology
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Maternity leave fully paid after 24 months
- Subsidised parking
- Local creches within 2 mins walk
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver Bus and rail scheme
- Staff discounts; staff restaurant, treatment rates, pharmacy, local business
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further