Nurse required for wound management cases supporting clients with Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB as it is better known.
Relief Hours available Monday to Friday from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
Are you looking to make a real difference in someone's life? In conjunction with Resilience Care we are currently looking to recruit an experienced nurse for wound care management in our Dublin services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation that offers fantastic training and supports to the successful candidates.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Either have previous experience with wound care, EB or be willing to complete training.
- Be available to work relief shifts between Monday - Friday from 3:30pm to 7:30pm
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Excellent rates of pay
Paid shadow shifts
Full training and ongoing development
Nurse Manager support
Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
About EB: This is a rare genetic connective tissue disorder that affects 1 out of every 20,000 births in the United States (approximately 200 children a year are born with EB). There is no treatment or cure. There are many genetic and symptomatic variations of EB, but all share the prominent symptom of extremely fragile skin that blisters and tears from minor friction or trauma. Internal organs and bodily systems can also be seriously affected by the disease. EB is always painful, often pervasive and debilitating, and is in some cases lethal before the age of 30. EB affects both genders and every racial and ethnic background equally. Daily wound care, pain management, and protective bandaging are the only options available for people with EB.
About Resilience Care: A specialist employer for complex homecare and provides nurse manager support and ongoing training to all of its employees. Resilience Care are happy to hire on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on your needs.
Phone 065 6722875