Bowel Care Nurse- Swords, Co. Dublin
Relief Hours available on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 06.00am - 08.00am.
Previous experience with neurogenic bowel management is favourable but not essential.
€40 per hour.
Are you looking to make a real difference in someone's life? In conjunction with Resilience Care we are currently looking to recruit an experienced nurse for our North Dublin service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation that offers fantastic training and supports to the successful candidates. You would be responsible for all aspects of bowel care for this individual in their home.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Either have or will commit to the Neurogenic Bowel Management course at NRC.
- Be available to work 2 hour shifts from 06.00-08.00 on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday morning.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Excellent rates of pay
Paid shadow shifts
Full training and ongoing development
Nurse Manager support
Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
About Resilience Care: A specialist employer for complex homecare and provides nurse manager support and ongoing training to all of its employees. Resilience Care are happy to hire on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on your needs.
Phone 065 6722875