TTM Healthcare are recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist and a Support Pharmacist for a community Pharmacy in County Limerick.
The Supervising Pharmacy role is full time permanent working a 40-hour week but can be worked over 4 long days.
The Support role is full time or part-time, hours are negotiable. Pharmacists will be supported by 5 Technicians onsite.
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland registration in place
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Competitive Salary
- PSI Fees paid for Supervising Pharmacist
- Staff discount
- 5% Match on Pensions
- Hours extremely flexible
For more information, call Louise today on 0656869300 ext 117 or email your most recent CV to email@example.com.