Job Title: Acquisition Specialist
Job Summary/ Purpose
Focusing on either the Perm or Contract Market. The purpose of the role is to source candidates and compile the personnel files.
Main duties and Responsibilities
Sourcing quality candidates
- Upload quality adverts aimed at appealing to the best candidates,
- Screening each CV that comes in and classifying each candidate,
- Phone screening best candidates and uploading CV to recruitment system,
- Managing paperwork, training and referencing process for candidates
- Identifying priority candidates.
- Compiling a full Personnel file to agreed standards on each applicant
- Completing and verifying references
- Assisting with preparation of professional validation applications
- Ensuring that each file contains all of the necessary documentation based on the profession of the applicant
- Telephone and email contact with candidates to ensure timely receipt of the above documents
- Ensuring that all documentation received is scanned and logged on the day of receipt
- Compiling progress reports on each assigned administration project to strict deadlines
Supporting Recruitment Consultant
- Organise and coordinate interviews/meetings,
- Provide phone cover to allow for business development/client meetings, manage information databases including shift rosters, priority contact lists and on-call system.
- Lead generation and “soft selling” through existing clients.
- Admin duties, including but not limited to monitoring and completing compliance, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments, arranging credit checks.
- Updating all information captured, conversations booking etc on the ITRIS database.
- Carry out work instructions in line with TTM healthcare processes and procedures.
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements.
- Other tasks as required.