Basic Grade Vascular Physiologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a prestigious, JCI-accredited hospital, based in Galway City. This hospital is committed to high-quality care, developing a culture of safety for patients, visitors, and is a leader in continuous compliance with exacting standards.
As Vascular Physiologist, you will be performing, interpreting and reporting on ultrasound scans for vascular conditions, working autonomously with the support of senior staff within the service. You will be communicating results and diagnostic information to referring clinicians with appropriate urgency including alerting the clinician when further investigation or treatment is indicated, as well being responsible for patients' safety and well-being throughout examinations.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent qualification
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of scientific and technical practices
- Ideally be a member of the Society for Vascular Technology in Ireland
- Minimum one year relevant experience in a Vascular Laboratory is desirable
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hours to include weekend work
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.