I am delighted to be working with the Irish Defense Forces assisting with the recruitment of a Medical Officer / GP for their Primary Care Service based in Custume Barracks, Athlone. The rota is Monday - Friday 9am - 12pm and can be offered on a locum or contract basis.
If this is something that you would be interested in, please apply through the link provided or call Sarah on 01-5136244.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient assessment and treatment/ follow up where necessary
- Rendering Army staff fit for work
- Processing all follow up referrals/request for reports arising from the sick parade process including management of referrals to specialists
- Maintenance of patient records and files (both computerised and paper based) with transfer of all clinical reports/results etc to the relevant Senior Medical Officer/Formation Medical Officer for subsequent filing on the Medical Record
- Ongoing review of medical assessment and condition
- Full IMC registration
- Previous experience working in a Primary Care Service or previous experience working as a Registrar in a Local Injury Unit or an Emergency Department
- Right to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU Passport)