CNM1 Night Duty
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 required for permanent nights in a leading private hospital in Dublin.
As part of the role, you would be responsible for providing orientation and supervision for new nursing staff, ensuring that they are aware of the policies and procedures to be followed. Other duties would include supporting the CNM2 and Night ADON as well as medical, paramedical and others staff devising patient care plans, ensuring that they are implemented and evaluated.
Benefits include a competitive remuneration package, support for professional development as well as future career progression.
- RGN on live register of NMBI
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Management course desirable but not necessary
The ideal candidate should also possess the below skills:
- Strong Leadership
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Planning & Organisational
- Evidence of continuous professional and personal development
- Good IT skills would be advantageous
For more information or to apply, please call Leona on 01 5136740 or email your CV to Ldaly@ttmhealthcare.com