Our Client, one of the largest voluntary organisations are currently looking to recruit several Day Service instructors to work in the South Dublin area across Stillorgan, Glenegeary and Bray.
The successful candidates will require the skills and qualifications as set out below.
These roles are full time and permanent.
Candidates need a full drivers licence.
- A Fetac / QQI level 6 Qualification e.g. Social Care/Training/Education/Teaching etc
- Commitment to a Person Directed Planning approach
- The ability to identify and develop people's natural support networks, work and social roles
- The ability to facilitate and support service-users, including people with complex needs, in both service based and community programmes.
- Knowledge of relevant national legislation and policy e.g. New Directions
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must have a full driving license and state so on CV
- Desirable experience:
- Supporting adults with their Personal Care
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Working with people with autism
Please call Peter Clifford on 065 6869300 Ext 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org