Community Nurses required - Co. Wexford
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses for both full time and part time hours to care for an infant with complex medical needs located in the area of Wexford Town.
Undergone jaw surgery, is on CPAP and J/G feeding and requires suctioning at night.
Requires continuous feeds of high energy formula over 20 hours with 4 hours of break, allowing time for the baby's other needs.
Three hours of physiotherapy is provided throughout the day.
Medication is to be given once per day.
Nursing requirement: 8 hrs x 7 days per week and 12 hrs x 7 nights per week at present.
This service will accept nurses from the following discipline :-
RCN - Registered Children Nurse
RGN - Registered General Nurse
Note :- Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a Community Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to email@example.com or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.