TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a panel of qualified Support Workers to work on a locum basis in intellectual disability services in Co. Kildare.
Are you a qualified, experienced Support Workers who is passionate about working in social care environments and wants to make a real difference to those that they support? If so, we want to hear from you!
Your role would involve assisting service users with activities of daily life and promoting independence.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in social care or a completed FETAC level 5 award in healthcare and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with clients that present with a range of intellectual disabilities.
Job Type / Category:
Full time and part time hours are available on a consistent basis as a Support Worker. Shift patterns include days, nights and sleepovers, and candidates must be flexible throughout the week. We are looking for people with good availability around days mainly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum or FETAC 5 in Healthcare
- Have previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting people with intellectual disabilities.
- Have the ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and be able to demonstrate this clearly at interview.
- Have completed or be willing to complete necessary training where required; including MAPA, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Child Protection (Children’s First), Fire Safety & Patient Manual Handling.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- The opportunity to work for the Industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
If this role is of interest to you then why wait? Hit the APPLY button now!